Yesterday, I went to the Arizona Breakfast Club for the first time. It was both interesting and informative to listen to those who are educated in legal and economic matters speak about the plight of the American people at the hands of our Government. The crowd was much larger than expected and accommodations had to be made at the last minute. Many Americans seem to be awakening to the gravity of our situation in greater numbers. Even though it is very scary on some levels, I believe it is an exciting time to be an American.
I also went out on First Friday ArtWalk with people from my Ron Paul Campaign For Liberty group and gathered signatures for HR 2755 - The Federal Reserve Abolition Act.
I only write to all of you on this subject because I care about each one of you (well, most of you) and I care about our great country.
I believe that individual liberty is a right afforded to us by the Laws of Nature, or whatever Creator you believe in. I say this because the writings of Thomas Aquinas, Thomas Hobbes, and John Locke regarding Laws of Nature and the State of Nature point out that man's need to be free is an inherent trait within all of us, thus making it a part of our "nature."
There are many things that are occurring that portend the end of the United States of America as both a country and as a free society as we know it.
For the record, I always check the sources in what I read, and I urge you to as well. Anything that is linked herein has been placed there for that purpose.
Jet Lacey's State of the Union 2009
- Gerald Celente Predicts Revolution, Food Riots, Tax Rebellions By 2012
- A coalition of 6 Arab states are creating a (probably gold-backed) currency called the Khaleejli (Translation: Gulf in Arabic) by 2010. Every barrel of oil currently traded is traded in US dollars. This move by the Arabs will further devastate our currency, quite possibly pushing it into obsolescence. Saudis have also made a huge run on the available gold on the market, including a single transaction of 3.5 billion dollars, the largest ever.
- The incessant printing of money that is backed by NOTHING is a plan by the Federal Reserve Bank (a private company) in conjunction with the Bilderburg Group, Trilateral Commission, and the Council of Foreign Relations (link about Obama and the CFR) to ruin our economy, turn the US a Third World nation to defeat our willingness and ability to fight for liberty, and create a single World Government (Kissinger on Charlie Rose 12/17/08) and a single World Bank ran behind the scenes by an oligarchy of Elites.
- The Federal Reserve has, with our "money", bought up all of the mortgage backed securities from the failed or failing banks. So, homes that go into foreclosure are now owned by the Federal Reserve. It is a criminal land grab of astronomical proportions.
- The uncontrolled printing of money ALWAYS leads to hyper-inflation (see Zimbabwe). This will effectively enslave us by making us unable to purchase even the simplest of staples, leading to starvation, riots, etc.
- Also, as you might have seen in the news, the Governors of many states are asking for One Trillion Dollars to buy up the debts of the States. Rest assured the Federal Reserve will eagerly buy up that debt, and then they will send out their government-run debt collectors, the IRS to collect. Has anyone noticed that no one is speaking of contracting the Government out of necessity that they are only speaking of increasing taxes?
- Under a Central Banking system, every dollar that is printed carries debt attached to it, and it dooms the citizens under it to slavery.
- With credit drying up (or already dried), grocery stores and other essential businesses will soon be unable to stock their shelves, forcing them to close.
- The Baltic Dry Index (BDI) is the rate shipping companies charge for shipping dry goods and commodities. It has plummeted over 94% because of a global collapse in demand. It is a leading economic indicator, and indicative of the severity of the crisis that is fulminating around us (see the chart at the bottom of the linked page).
- Major protections for the citizens against the Federal Government have been erased or ignored in recent months. The most disturbing is the rapid advancement of a Militarized Police State. The State Militias (National Guard), which are under the direction of the States' Governors (as opposed to the President) in order to limit the power of the Federal Government, have been militarized in direct violation of the Constitution, the Posse Comitatus Act of 1878, and the Insurrection Act of 1807.
National Defense Authorization Act for Fiscal Year 2008 (Enrolled as Agreed to or Passed by Both House and Senate)
SEC. 1812. ESTABLISHMENT OF NATIONAL GUARD BUREAU AS JOINT ACTIVITY OF THE DEPARTMENT OF DEFENSE.
(a) Joint Activity of the Department of Defense- Subsection (a) of section 10501 of title 10, United States Code, is amended by striking `joint bureau of the Department of the Army and the Department of the Air Force' and inserting `joint activity of the Department of Defense'.
(b) Joint Manpower Requirements-
(1) IN GENERAL- Chapter 1011 of such title is amended by adding at the end the following new section:
`Sec. 10508. National Guard Bureau: general provisions
`The manpower requirements of the National Guard Bureau as a joint activity of the Department of Defense shall be determined in accordance with regulations prescribed by the Secretary of Defense, in consultation with the Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff.'.
- By 2011, 20,000 troops will be permanently stationed in the United States, again in direct violation of Posse Comitatus. One brigade has already been stationed in Colorado Springs, CO under the authority of the Northern Command. They have recently completed Exercise Vigilant Shield 09 in cooperation with the Canadian Military.
- Representatives were threatened by Treasury Secretary Henry Paulson with "Martial Law" if they did not agree to the 700 Billion dollar bailout.
- International Monetary Fund and The U.S. Army War College are anticipating economic unrest and riots in the United States.
- Big Brother is encroaching on us EVERYWHERE. ( link, link, Scary link for those of you who have retired, or have a 401K).
- The Federal Government is attacking and destroying almost all of the protections afforded to us by the Bill of Rights, mostly by way of the PATRIOT act and Judicial review. The last one to fall is the 2nd Amendment's protection for the right for individual citizens to bear arms. However, they continue insidiously attacking the 2nd Amendment at every level as well.
- There are pushes in many states (Vermont, New Hampshire, Montana, Texas among others) to secede from the Union for the failure of the Federal government to live up to its responsibilities outlined in the Constitution.
All hope is not lost, not by a long shot, and I believe in America and Americans. We were all taught that with rights come responsibilities, and to quote a friend, Ed Vallejo, who is a real American patriot; Rights are like muscles - If you don't use them they atrophy.
- Cash in your dwindling IRAs and buy gold or silver before it's too late. Don't let the bankers use ANY of your money.
- Stock up on non-perishable food and grow a garden.
- Buy guns and ammunition for the protection of you and your families.
- Take action at your municipal level
"Let me control a peoples currency and I care not who makes their laws."
Meyer Nathaniel Rothschild in a speech to a gathering of world bankers February 12, 1912. The following year, the USA subscribed to the 'services' of the newly incorporated Federal Reserve, headed by Mr. Rothschild.
"Naturally the common people don't want war: Neither in Russia, nor in England, nor for that matter in Germany. That is understood. But, after all, it is the leaders of the country who determine the policy and it is always a simple matter to drag the people along, whether it is a democracy, or a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the peacemakers for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger. It works the same in any country."
Hermann Goering, President of the Reichstag, Nazi Party, and Luftwaffe Commander in Chief